VW Scirocco Reversing Camera
We are now able to fit the original VW standard reversing camera to the Scirocco.
The Volkswagen reversing camera lets you spot any obstacles behind your car – even moving ones – quickly and easily.
Installed in the rear of your car, the reversing camera provides an additional safety and convenience feature, reducing the chances of reversing into low level obstacles.
The camera starts working as soon as you engage reverse gear. It shows the area behind the car on your touch-screen radio or radio navigation system display offering you a clear image with guidelines. Superimposed graphic lines guide you to the optimal steering lock, guaranteeing fuss-free, smooth parking.
Using the rear view camera means you’ll be able to manoeuvre quickly and easily, even into the most difficult parking space. It also alerts you to low-down obstacles which parking sensors may not always detect. The reversing camera is also a great aid when you are hitching up a trailer.
- 130° viewing angle.
- Displays image on the touch-screen radio or radio-navigation screen.
- Automatically switches the radio display to the rear view image as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- Works in conjunction with the Acoustic and Optical Parking System if fitted.
- Image overlaid with coloured graphics.
- Shows the path the vehicle will take.*
- Original Volkswagen parts.
- *Not all cars.