VW Transporter T5 Reversing Camera
The Volkswagen rear view camera lets you spot any obstacles behind your car – even moving ones – quickly and easily.
Installed in the rear of your car, the reversing camera provides an additional safety and convenience feature, reducing the chances of reversing into low level obstacles.
The camera starts working as soon as reverse is engaged, showing the area behind the car on your touch-screen radio or radio navigation system display offering you a clear image.
Using the rear view camera means you’ll be able to manoeuvre quickly and easily, even into the most difficult parking space. It also alerts you to low-down obstacles which parking sensors may not always detect. The reversing camera is also a great aid when you are hitching up a trailer.
- 130° viewing angle.
- Displays image on the touch-screen radio or radio-navigation screen.
- Automatically switches the radio display to the rear view image as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- Works in conjunction with the Acoustic and Optical Parking System if fitted.
- Image overlaid with coloured graphics.
- Shows the path the vehicle will take.*
- Original Volkswagen parts.
*Only reverse camera high.
T5s with a single rear door can have either the standard reverse camera or reverse camera high (with active guide lines). Vehicles with two rear doors can only have the standard reverse camera. The external rear lock will be deleted to accommodate the camera.
The reverse camera systems only works with following radio or radio-navigation systems: