VW Amarok Reversing Camera
The VW Amarok rear view camera lets you spot any obstacles behind your car – even moving ones – quickly and easily.
Installed in the rear of your car, the reversing camera provides an additional safety and convenience feature, reducing the chances of reversing into low level obstacles.
The camera starts working as soon as reverse is engaged, displaying the area behind the car on your touch-screen radio or radio navigation system display offering you a clear image.
Using the rear view camera means you’ll be able to manoeuvre quickly and easily, even into difficult parking spaces. It also alerts you to low-down obstacles which parking sensors may not always detect. The reversing camera is also a great aid when hitching up a trailer.
- 130° viewing angle.
- Displays image on the touch-screen radio or radio-navigation screen.
- Automatically switches the radio display to the rear view image as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- Works in conjunction with the original VW Acoustic and Optical Parking System if fitted.
- Image overlaid with coloured graphics.
- Shows the path the vehicle will take.*
- Original Volkswagen parts.
*Only reverse camera high.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
*Price shown includes on-site installation, VAT and 3 years warranty
We also offer a discount for installation at our premises
Please click below to confirm compatibility and that we cover your area for mobile installation service.